The Immunization Office offers transcription service for immunization (shot) records for a fee.
How to request transcription service
- Fill out Parts 1 – 3 (if applicable, part 2) of the Mason Immunization Record Form.
- Upload the Mason form, your shot records and immunization documents to the Patient Portal. Follow instructions on the portal “Upload” page.
- Email the Immunization Office (email@example.com) to request transcription service. The email must include:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Mason G#
- The phrase “request for transcription service”
- Written acknowledgement that you agree to pay the transcription service fee
Required immunizations (vaccinations) are available by appointment at Student Health Services for a fee. Students can choose to receive required vaccines with their local health department, another healthcare facility, or pharmacy.
Student Health also offers a travel clinic for students, faculty, and staff who may need immunizations before traveling.
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments in the U.S.
Schedule a Student Health Appointment
Call the Immunization Office (703-993-2135) during open hours to schedule an immunization appointment. Immunization appointments are at the Fairfax Clinic (in SUB 1 building).
Your immunization appointment
After your appointment is scheduled, log into the Patient Portal. Go to “Forms.” Fill out required forms before you come to your appointment.
All patients must wear a face covering or face mask.
Bring your Mason ID or photo ID.
Be prepared to show your green COVID Health Check on your phone or as a print out.
Bring your phone or internet capable device. If you will not have a phone available, tell staff when scheduling your appointment.
Appointment check-in: Arrive at the clinic 10 minutes before your appointment time to complete check-in. You will check-in on your phone or internet-capable device. Log into the Patient Portal and follow instructions to check-in. If you are 10 minutes late, you cannot check–in. Call 703-993-2831 if you are late or have problems checking in.
- If you arrive to the clinic earlier, you may have to wait until closer to the appointment and you will not be able to check-in. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, it may need to be rescheduled. These practices allow us to maintain appropriate social distancing.
Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the clinic.
Staff will be wearing face masks and other personal protective equipment.
At this time, no visitors are allowed with patients at their appointment unless medically or legally necessary.
Fees for immunizations are due on the date of service. After your appointment, pay any fees online through the Mason Marketplace.
If you feel sick, stay home. Do not come for your immunization appointment. Call Student Health 703-993-2831 to cancel your appointment and talk with a nurse regarding your symptoms.