Allergy shots are available by appointment only at the Fairfax Campus Clinic for students or Mason employees who are receiving allergy injections as prescribed by their allergist. Call 703-993-2831 to schedule an appointment.
Download, read, and follow the directions in the Allergy Clinic Student/Employee Agreement Form before your appointment. The form will explain the steps a patient will need to take and the documentation necessary to participate in the Allergy Clinic.
Fairfax Campus: Allergy Clinic Hours
- Monday 1pm – 3:40pm
- Tuesday 9am – 11:20am
- Thursday 1pm – 3:40pm
The patient is responsible for all fees. Prepayment may be made at any time during the current semester; however, patients must pay for each visit prior to prepayment. There will be NO retroactive refund or credit.
Injection Prepayment Plan Schedule
- Prepayment begins 2 weeks before the first day of Fall Semester Classes
- Expires on the last business day before the University closes for winter break
- Prepayment begins on the first business day the University is open following winter break
- Expires on the last day of the month of May
- Prepayment begins on the first day of June
- Expires two weeks before the first day of Fall Semester Classes