No. Students must call Student Health Services 703-993-2831 to talk with a nurse about symptoms, illness, or a health concern before coming to the clinic. The nurse will evaluate the concern and determine the appropriate level of care needed. These practices help reduce the risk of community spread of the coronavirus and help reduce the risk of exposing others, both patients and healthcare workers, to potential illness.