Can I just submit my shot records? What happens if I do not submit the Mason Immunization Record Form?

No, students cannot only submit shot/vaccination records.

The Mason Immunization Record Form must be transcribed (filled out and signed) by a healthcare professional.   This can be your healthcare provider or Student Health Services.

For transcription service with Student Health, fill out Parts 1 – 3 (if applicable, part 2) of the Mason Immunization Record Form. Upload shot records and immunization documents through the Patient Portal. Email the Immunization Office to request transcription service following instructions on our website.

The Immunization Record Form and any supporting documentation must be received and completed by the appropriate deadlines.