How can I get a copy of my immunization record from Mason Student Health Services?

Get a copy of your Mason immunization record through the online Health Services Patient Portal.

  1. Log into Patient Portal. Find log-in instructions here.
  2. Select “Immunizations” then “View History” from the Patient Portal navigation menu.
  3. Click the green Print button to download a pdf or print a copy of your record.

Student Health recommends that before graduating from Mason, you download a copy of your immunization record to keep for your records.

Students can also fill out and submit the Release of Health Records FROM Mason form to request a copy of their immunization record. Submission options are listed on the form.

There is no fee for students to obtain their immunization record.