I am missing a few immunizations, but have the Immunization Record Form transcribed, can I submit it?

Students with their Immunization Record Form transcribed and signed by a healthcare professional, may submit the partial form as long as the majority of the required information is complete.

The student must also submit the missing proof of vaccination for the remaining requirement(s).  Students do not need to resubmit the entire immunization record form again.

Student Health Services recognizes the stress that coronavirus (COVID-19) has placed on our students and healthcare system. We understand this is an evolving situation. If you are missing documentation or vaccinations, please contact the Immunization Office with questions or concerns about meeting requirements. Visit our transcription webpage for information about that service.

{FAQ updated April 2020}