I am taking only online classes, do I have to submit my immunization record?

Any student who will be meeting and/or living on a George Mason University campus (Fairfax, Arlington, Science and Technology, Loudoun, etc) must submit the Immunization Record Form and any supporting immunization documentation.

If you are taking only online classes but receive an email from the Immunization Office, please contact us.