My Tetanus and Diptheria immunization is outdated, can I still register?

Posted: March 25, 2013 at 4:22 pm, Last Updated: June 21, 2017 at 11:47 am

No. You will be unable to register without an up-to-date tetanus and diphtheria booster. The booster must be administered every 10 years. Students receiving their decennial booster must receive Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), or Td.

You can schedule an appointment with Student Health Services (703-993-2135) for your immunizations for a minimal fee. You can also receive immunization from your healthcare provider or local health department.