I’m a non-degree or part-time student, do I have to submit my immunization records?

Posted: March 25, 2013 at 4:14 pm, Last Updated: June 21, 2017 at 11:49 am

Yes. All students, part-time, full-time, degree, and non-degree students, living on or off campus, must submit immunization records in order to attend classes at George Mason University.