What if I do not have a healthcare professional to transcribe my records?

Students can have Student Health Services provide transcription service for a fee.

  • For transcription service, fill out Parts 1 – 3 (if applicable, part 2) of the Mason Immunization Record Form.
  • Upload the form, your shot records and immunization documents through the Patient Portal.
  • Email immunize@gmu.edu to request transcription service.