A Registered Dietitian is available during the fall and spring semesters by appointment on Tuesdays from 11am-2pm at the Fairfax Campus Clinic. Call 703-993-2831 to schedule an appointment. Services are provided at no cost.
Registered Dietitian services:
- General Nutrition and Wellness
- Healthy Eating and Meal Planning
- Diabetes Education
- Cardiovascular/Heart Disease
- Food Allergies & Intolerance
- Sports Nutrition
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Eating Disorders (limited)
- Cooking Demonstrations (limited)
Basic nutrition and meal planning can also be discussed with any of our healthcare providers during an appointment any day.