A Registered Dietitian will be available during the Fall and Spring semesters by appointment on Tuesdays from 1-4pm at the Fairfax Campus Clinic, for no fee.
To schedule an appointment with the Registered Dietitian, please call the Fairfax Campus Clinic.
- General Nutrition and Wellness
- Healthy Eating and Meal Planning
- Diabetes Education
- Cardiovascular/Heart Disease
- Food Allergies & Intolerance
- Sports Nutrition
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Eating Disorders (limited)
- Cooking Demonstrations (limited)
Additionally, basic nutrition and meal planning can be discussed with our providers during an office visit.