Are you a Distance Learner?
When you do plan to be on campus, avail yourself of the health care services provided by SHS.
There is no charge to be seen by one of our health care providers. There are nominal fees for lab work, medications, treatments, dressings, and supplies.
There is a clinic on three Mason campuses.
Call for an appointment. Walk-in appointments are also available if you are suffering from acute illness.
After-hours, and from a distance, you may call 703-993-2831 to speak to our after-hours advise nurse service.
Comments about your experience with Student Health may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Mason email address.
For assistance with the immunization form, please look at these brief instructions. However, immunization requirements are waived for students not taking classes on campus.
Additional services for Distance Learners:
- On-line smoking cessation program
- Aetna Student Health Insurance
- Up-to-date our online answers to medical questions
- Health care resources page
- Health Issues page
- Women’s Health Education Video
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
- The Patient Care Advocate helps students find on- and off-campus resources for health care and basic needs. No medical advice is given. Call Student Health at 703-993-2831 and ask to speak with the Patient Care Advocate.
Please complete our Patient Satisfaction Survey!