Student Health Services offers a variety of services to help students maintain their sexual health:
- Primary care exams for men and women’s health
- STI screening, testing, and counseling services
- Birth Control (contraceptive) education and contraceptive prescriptions
- Pregnancy testing and resources and referrals
- HPV vaccine for women and men
Sexual or Interpersonal Violence
If you are a victim or survivor of sexual or interpersonal violence, you have options and there is support available. The Mason Student Support and Advocacy Center (formerly WAVES) office operates a 24/7 hotline (703-380-1434) or you can stop by the office (SUB I, room 3200) for information about your options, support and assistance. The Fairfax County 24-hour Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline can be reached at 703-360-7273 or TTY 703-324-5706.
Student Health Services can assist a survivor of sexual violence who may have questions about her/his health, provide medical care, and if the survivor wishes, connect her/him with resources.
The Mason Student Support and Advocacy Center (formerly WAVES) office provides many additional resources about sexual health and offers events for students to promote well-being.