What if I cannot make my appointment? What if I need to cancel or reschedule an appointment?
We understand that sometimes you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. One of the goals of Student Health Services is to provide quality health care in a timely manner for our patients. Patients should contact Student Health to cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time. Cancelling your appointment with enough notice allows this time to be made available to another patient.
There will be a No-Show fee assessed if a patient misses their appointment and/or does not cancel their appointment at least 4 hours prior to the appointment time.
A patient can cancel an appointment by:
- Calling Student Health at 703-993-2831 to cancel or reschedule.
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an appointment only.
- Please include your name, G#, and date/time of your appointment
- It is helpful to include the words ‘cancel appointment’ in the subject line
- No additional information is needed in the email
- Calling the clinic where your appointment is scheduled to cancel or reschedule.
- Walking into the clinic to cancel or reschedule.
Posted in: About Student Health